Golf University Short Game Mastery Workshop
Riverside Oaks Golf Resort May 14-15, 2016
Congratulations on registering for the Long Game Mastery Workshop / Tournament at:
Location: Riverside Oaks Golf Resort, 74 O’Briens Rd, Cattai NSW 2756
It is our goal to ensure you gain more Consistency, Control and Confidence with your Long Game throughout the workshop, play some great golf at a great golf course and obviously have some fun at the same time.
The following is some general information so that the workshop flows as easily as possible.
Payment: Thank you for your payment and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this Workshop / Tournament (see Appendix at end of this Welcome Letter for full copy of the Terms and Conditions)
Getting the most from the Workshop? To ensure you get the best results from the workshop it would be great if you can fill in the brief questionnaire at the following link https://4eyes.io/s/2V7v/ so that we can tailor the teaching to your requirements as best as we can.
Bring a Friend: We still have some spots available for the workshop so if you have any golfing friends who would benefit from a great Long Game (and other) tuition then please send them the following link http://golfuniversity.tv/workshops/
Food: Food is not provided as part of the workshop but will be available at the Pro Shop or Restaurant at the Resort. Alternatively you are welcome to bring your own food for the day(s).
What to bring:
- Warm clothes
- Wet weather gear (just in case)
- Your golf clubs
- A notepad and pen and/or a tablet / smart phone to video anything specific to your game.
Men – Tailored long pants, tailored shorts (including cargo), collared shirt, golf turtle shirts, visible socks, golf shoe or flat soled sport shoes.
No denim, T-Shirts and No metal spikes.
Ladies – Tailored shorts, pants, skirts (of appropriate length), collared shirt or crew neck, anklet sport or full length socks, golf shoe or flat soled sport shoes.
No denim, T-Shirts and No metal spikes.
Saturday May 14, 2016
Introduction: 8.00 am with Andrew McCombe
Class starts at: 9.00 am
Golf Tournament starts: 12noon – 4.30pm
Sunday May 15, 2016
Debrief of Day 1: 8.00 am with Andrew McCombe
Practice Drills: 8.15 am with Andrew McCombe
Class starts at: 9.00 am
Golf Tournament starts at: 12noon – 4.30pm
Early Bird Bonus: Driving Mastery Video Series: If you registered before the Early Bird cut-off date/time you will receive the Driving Mastery Video Series at no cost. This will be sent to you after the workshop.
If you missed the cut-off date / time but would like to purchase the Driving Mastery Video Series you can do so at www.golfuniversity.tv/drivingmasteryprogram or if you want to buy other Golf University Long Game video series you can do that at www.golfuniversity.tv/programs
If you have any questions (before, during or after the workshop) or would like to speak with me personally contact 0414 676 968 or email me at email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you at Riverside Oaks Golf Resort on Saturday 14th May 2016.
Golf University and Golf Getaway
GOLF UNIVERSITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellation Policy – As we have to pay and organise the golf coaches, courses and facilities in advance, if you need to cancel your registration within 7 days we cannot refund your money. It is highly recommended that all participants organize Travel Insurance to cover any costs of event, air fare and accommodation bookings relating to the workshops – if you have any concerns please enquire at the time of your booking.
- Do I need an official handicap to participate? No – the emphasis of the workshops / tournaments is on learning (more than the tournament itself – which is more about keeping you focused on what you have learned and playing on great golf courses) so you do not need an official handicap – If you do not have a handicap we will make one up for you for the tournament.
- I have only just started playing golf recently, can I still register and will the workshops be relevant to me? Absolutely the workshops are all about learning and growing as a golfer and all tuition will be applicable to all levels – we will also aim to match you up with playing partners of similar playing ability in the tournament.
- What is your wet weather policy? The workshops will go ahead regardless of weather (so bring wet weather gear) but if the course is unplayable for the tournament component the golf course / resort will usually give a credit to either play the course at a later date / or a refund – depending on the terms and conditions of the course being played. *Because each course is different and if you are still concerned please ask at the time of booking and we will finalise the weather policy with the course at the time.
- What is the ratio of coaches to students? This is decided depending on the number of registrations. We want you to receive as much value from and time with the coach as possible so usually if we get more than 16 students we will aim to get another coach, however Golf University reserves the right to decide this if and when we choose is appropriate.
- What if I am a member at the golf course you are running the workshop(s) – do I have to pay for the green fee component? Usually the golf course will refund the golf rounds component (minus golf cart – depending on their membership’s arrangement) – please ask at the time of booking if you are a member and we will check with the golf course and then invoice you appropriately.
- What happens if the workshop / tournament is cancelled? Obviously our intent is for the workshop(s) never to be cancelled but if we do not get the forecasted numbers (or there are any unforeseen circumstances) we will make a call at least 7 days prior to the workshop. It is highly recommended that all participants organize Travel Insurance to cover any air fare or accommodation bookings relating to the workshops and we would refund any workshop or green fees (depending on the golf courses terms and conditions) – if you have any concerns please enquire at the time of your booking.
- If I register as an Early Bird, when do I get my bonus videos? A link to the bonus videos (which are view-able online via your computer, tablet or smart phone) will be sent to you in an email within a week of the workshop – there will also be other opportunities to buy other Golf University Skill Mastery Video Series at the workshops as a DVD and / or as online videos.