Gain More Consistency, Control and Confidence with Your Chipping, Putting and Bunker Game at the Golf University Short Game Mastery Workshop / Tournament at the former home of Australian Golf – Moonah Links from November 29-30, 2015
Golf University in conjunction with some of Australia’s leading teaching professionals have created a Short Game solution that will build greater Consistency and Confidence in your game – it’s called the Short Game Mastery Workshop and it’s the secret to your Pin-Point Accuracy, Control and Consistency with your Chipping, Putting and Bunker Play.
IMAGINE…getting your ball so close to the pin, you’ll get a “gimme” on almost every hole!
IMAGINE…chipping it in from the fringe – effortlessly, like you see the pros do!
IMAGINE…shaving 10 strokes off your game without even worrying about lengthening your drives!
Well it’s time to stop imagining because the secret is in your short game – around the greens.
Just by concentrating on your chipping, putting and bunker play you can become a near “scratch” golfer, even if you can’t drive the ball more than 200 yards!
Your friends will start calling you “Mr One Putt”
The Short Game Mastery Workshop includes a 3 hour Short Game Mastery Class each day and will cover:
- The fundamental Chipping and Bunker Mastery Techniques -that will become the corner stone of your Chipping and Bunker ability,
- How to choose the right clubs so you can judge and control your Chipping and Bunker distance
- How to vary your ball flights so you can apply them to different playing conditions on the golf course
- Other Chipping and Bunker Drills that you can use as part of your practice or warm-up routine, like:
- The Chip n Run
- The Bump n Run
- The 10-30 metre Pitch and even…
- How to Master the Flop Shot
- We’ll also address tricky lies and how to handle them.
And for your Putting you will learn;
- How to read uphill, downhill and breaking greens more effectively
- How to putt with better speed and distance control so that you never 3-putt ever again!
You’ll also get to send in any questions or challenges you have before the Workshop so we can tailor the sessions with your requirements in mind and ensure that your Short Game improvement is permanent.
After the Short Game Mastery Class each day, we’ll play 18 holes of Golf on Moonah Links Golf Resort’s two Championship Golf Courses, which will also double as a two day golf tournament.
You’ll get to test out all of your new Short Game Skills and compete for great prizes at the same time.
The Golf University Short Game Mastery Workshop is Limited to ONLY 25 Players
Guaranteeing you receive highly personalized attention.
Register below to avoid disappointment!
Dates / Times:
Sunday 29 November, 2015
Class starts at: 8.30am
Golf Tournament starts at: 12pm – 5pmish
Monday 30 November, 2015
Class starts at: 8am
Golf Tournament starts at: 11.30am – finishes at 4.30pmish
Prize Presentation: 4.30pmish
Moonah Links Golf Resort
Moonah Links Golf Resort is the largest golf tourism development in recent Victorian history and consists of two world class courses – the Open Course and the Legends Course.
‘The Championship Course’ at Moonah Links is the first ever 18 holes built and prepared for a national championship, with exceptional viewing platforms for spectators. It was the venue for the 2003 Australian Open and is one of the longest courses in Australia, and probably in the world in this category.
In contrast to the Open Course which was purpose built to challenge the modern champion, the Legends Course is a more friendly golfing experience for players of all ages and abilities. The course is a loop of 18 holes that generally follow the valleys through a variety of landscapes ranging from ancient Moonah woodlands to open links land.
Moonah Links Golf Resort, 55 Peter Thomson Drive, Fingal VIC 3939
Golf University Workshop / Tournament : $440 ($395 Early Bird Special if paid before Friday November 13, 2015)
- 2 day Golf University Short Game Mastery Workshop
- 2 Rounds of Golf with shared cart
- Tournament Entry
Moonah Links Golf Resort
One night Open Suite or One Bedroom (includes Golf University, Breakfast, 2 Rounds of Golf and Tournament entry)
Single $695 ($650 Early Bird)
Twin Share $580 p.p ($535 p.p Early Bird)
Two nights Open Suite or One Bedroom (includes Golf University, Breakfast, 2 Rounds of Golf and Tournament entry)
Single $950 ($905 Early Bird)
Twin Share $720 p.p ($675 p.p Early Bird)
How to Register:
Pay Online via our Online Secure Server HERE
For other enquiries contact 1300 886 127
Only 25 playing spots are available so BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment!
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I need an official handicap to participate? No – the emphasis of the workshops / tournaments is on learning (more than the tournament itself – which is more about keeping you focused on what you have learned and playing on great golf courses) so you do not need an official handicap – If you do not have a handicap we will make one up for you for the tournament.
2) I have only just started playing golf recently, can I still register and will the workshops be relevant to me? Absolutely the workshops are all about learning and growing as a golfer and all tuition will be applicable to all levels – we will also aim to match you up with playing partners of similar playing ability in the tournament.
3) What is your wet weather policy? The workshops will go ahead regardless of weather (so bring wet weather gear) but if the course is unplayable for the tournament component the golf course / resort will usually give a credit to either play the course at a later date / or a refund – depending on the terms and conditions of the course being played. *Because each course is different and if you are still concerned please ask at the time of booking and we will finalise the weather policy with the course at the time.
4) What is the ratio of coaches to students? This is decided depending on the number of registrations. We want you to receive as much value from and time with the coach as possible so usually if we get more than 16 students we will aim to get another coach, however Golf University reserves the right to decide this if and when we choose is appropriate.
5) What if I am a member at the golf course you are running the workshop(s) – do I have to pay for the green fee component? Usually the golf course will refund the golf rounds component (minus golf cart – depending on their memberships arrangement) – please ask at the time of booking if you are a member and we will check with the golf course and then invoice you appropriately.
6) What happens if the workshop / tournament is cancelled? Obviously our intent is for the workshop(s) never to be cancelled but if we do not get the forecasted numbers (or there are any unforeseen circumstances) we will make a call atleast 7 days prior to the workshop. It is highly recommended that all participants organize Travel Insurance to cover any air fare or accommodation bookings relating to the workshops and we would refund any workshop or green fees (depending on the golf courses terms and conditions) – if you have any concerns please enquire at the time of your booking.
7) If I register as an Early Bird, when do I get my bonus videos? A link to the bonus videos (which are viewable online via your computer, tablet or smart phone) will be sent to you in an email within a week of the workshop – there will also be other opportunities to buy other Golf University Skill Mastery Video Series at the workshops as a DVD and / or as online videos.