Commercial Marketing Role for Golf University
In this work from home / remote role you will be working directly with the CEO of Golf University to help drive all marketing activities within the co-created marketing plan.
Golf University’s vision is to help 1 million plus golfers reduce their handicaps by 4 shots or more over a 3 month period via our Online Programs and Workshops and this is a great opportunity for you to drive this purpose / message across multiple on and offline platforms, including an existing database of tens of thousands of golfers.
Your primary responsibility will be to create and implement a daily, weekly, quarterly and annual sales and marketing plan / calendar that will:
• Drive on and offline Traffic to the Golf University and Search 4 Scratch websites
• Maximize the Conversion Rate of all Traffic – be that getting the customer to Opt into a Free Video Series, Buy a Program and/or Attend a Workshop / Tournament.
• Maximize the Average Dollar Sale of each Customer
• Maximize the Number of Transactions of each Customer
• All whilst ensuring that the Customer’s Satisfaction is your highest priority in any transaction.
Golf University is a premier golf improvement company, providing online golf video coaching programs globally and golf workshops / tournaments within Australia and internationally.
As the Ideal Candidate you will:
• Be a business minded, commercially driven, self-starter who aims to get the best lead generation, conversion and financial return on any marketing campaign you create
• Be passionate about creating, implementing, testing and measuring, optimizing and systemizing all marketing campaigns
• Have a high level of knowledge and track record in the on and offline E-Learning marketing space, which you will be able to showcase via case studies, testimonies and references
• Be able to see the big picture of every campaign but be more passionate about the detail / data / results of the campaign
• Have a passion for playing Golf, Improving your Golf and Golf Travel
• Have a passion for Golf University’s Purpose / Vision as if it was your own
• Be 100% committed to any project with a positive, can-do attitude
• Be great at collaborating with other team members
• Be Reliable, Loyal and Trustworthy
• Be open minded and adaptable with a passion for your own and others’ personal and professional learning, development and growth
Your Expertise will include a combination of:
• Lead Generation and Optimization
• Sales Funnel Architecture and Optimization
• Newsletter and Blog Marketing
• Database Nurturing and Optimization
• Social Media Fan Page Management
• Paid Advertising Management and Retargeting (including Facebook, Google, YouTube)
• Video and other Content Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing using ClickBank and Golf University’s own Affiliate Program Software (Infusionsoft)
• Joint Venture Partnerships
• Other Lead Generation and Optimization Strategies
You will be Familiar / Proficient with the following Tools / Software:
• Optimize Press
• Hoot Suite
• Facebook, Facebook Groups and Facebook Ads Manager
• Google Adwords / Display Network
• You Tube
• Linked In / Linked In Groups
You will have ideally studied with some or all of the following Internet Marketing Experts:
• Jeff Walker
• Ryan Deiss
• Ryan Levesque
The Financial Opportunity:
To be discussed with the right candidate but will include an attractive percentage of sales generated and then possible equity in the business.
Please note: This is not a JOB – it is an opportunity to challenge and grow yourself (and others) by utilizing your skills in an industry you are passionate about and have the unlimited opportunity to be rewarded for the results you generate.
You will need to:
• Work from home / remotely
• Have your own high speed internet connection, phone, skype and computer
• Be a registered business for tax purposes.
You will also need to supply:
• Examples of previous projects worked on and in what role and a summary of the results
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role please fill in the following questionnaire at https://4eyes.io/s/549Az/
If you have any other questions please email email@example.com and we will respond.