The Search 4 Scratch Program Will Help You:
Lower Your Handicap by 4 Strokes or More in 3 Months or Less!
So You Feel More Confident, Consistent and In Control of Your Game Every Time You Play on the Golf Course!
The Search 4 Scratch 90 Day Printable Training Diary (Valued at $197)
4 Golf Confidence Hypnosis Audio Programs (Valued at $397)
Includes, the Putting Confidence Program, the Chipping Confidence Program, the Golf Confidence Program and the Pre-Game Relaxation Program
Access to the Golf University Skill Mastery Library (Valued at $797)
Includes, Over 250 Skill and Drill Based Video Lessons
Access to the Members Only Search 4 Scratch Facebook Group (Priceless)
Where You Can Meet, Interact with and Learn from the Experiences of Other Students as well as the Search 4 Scratch Coaches
A Permanent Early Bird Discount on any Search 4 Scratch Golf School (Saving You Up To $550)
That’s a Total Value of Over $2100
But You’ll Get the Entire Search 4 Scratch Program and all of the Bonuses
Here's to Lowering Your Handicap by 4 Strokes or More in the Next 3 months or Less!
CEO Golf University
PS:The Search 4 Scratch Program has the ability to significantly improve your golf and your life and it will help you to realise that you have the ability to be, do and have anything you want in your golf and your life by using the tools and techniques that you will learn in the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I need an official handicap to participate? No – the emphasis of the golf schools is on learning so you do not need an official handicap – If you do not have a handicap we will make one up for you for any tournaments / competitions etc.
2) I have only just started playing golf recently, can I still register and will the golf schools be relevant to me? Absolutely the golf schools are all about learning and growing as a golfer and all tuition will be applicable to all levels – we will also aim to match you up with playing partners of similar playing ability in any tournaments / competitions.
3) What is your wet weather policy? The golf schools will go ahead regardless of weather (so bring wet weather gear) but if the course is unplayable for the rounds component the golf course / resort will usually give a credit to either play the course at a later date / or a refund – depending on the terms and conditions of the course being played. *Because each course is different and if you are still concerned please ask at the time of booking and we will finalise the weather policy with the course at the time.
4) What is the ratio of coaches to students? 6 (or less depending on total numbers) students to 1 coach.
5) What if I am a member at the golf course you are running the golf school(s) – do I have to pay for the green fee component? Usually the golf course will refund the golf rounds component (minus golf cart – depending on their membership arrangement) – please ask at the time of booking if you are a member and we will check with the golf course and then invoice you appropriately.
6) What happens if the golf school is cancelled? Obviously our intent is for the golf school(s) never to be cancelled but if we do not get the forecasted numbers (or there are any unforeseen circumstances) we will make a call atleast 7 days prior to the golf school. It is highly recommended that all participants organize Travel Insurance to cover any air fare or accommodation etc bookings relating to the golf schools. – If you have any concerns please enquire at the time of your booking.
7) Once i have registered and paid how do I get access to my Online Program etc? We will email your access details once you have registered.