Gain More Consistency, Control and Confidence with Your Chipping, Putting and Bunker Game at the Golf University Short Game Mastery Workshop/Tournament at Mt Broughton Golf & Country Club from February 14-15, 2016.
Golf University in conjunction with some of Australia’s leading teaching professionals have created a Short Game solution that will build greater Consistency and Confidence in your game – it’s called the Short Game Mastery Workshop and it’s the secret to your Pin-Point Accuracy, Control and Consistency with your Chipping, Putting and Bunker Play.
IMAGINE… getting your ball so close to the pin, you’ll get a “gimme” on almost every hole!
IMAGINE… chipping it in from the fringe – effortlessly, like you see the pros do!
IMAGINE… shaving 10 strokes off your game without even worrying about lengthening your drives!
Well it’s time to stop imagining because the secret is in your short game – around the greens.
Just by concentrating on your chipping, putting and bunker play you can become a near “scratch” golfer, even if you can’t drive the ball more than 200 yards!
Your friends will start calling you “Mr One Putt”
The Short Game Mastery Workshop includes a 2 hour Short Game Mastery Class each day and will cover:
- The fundamental Chipping and Bunker Mastery Techniques -that will become the corner stone of your Chipping and Bunker ability,
- How to choose the right clubs so you can judge and control your Chipping and Bunker distance
- How to vary your ball flights so you can apply them to different playing conditions on the golf course
- Other Chipping and Bunker Drills that you can use as part of your practice or warm-up routine, like:
- The Chip n Run
- The Bump n Run
- The 10-30 metre Pitch and even…
- How to Master the Flop Shot
- We’ll also address tricky lies and how to handle them.
And for your Putting you will learn;
- How to read uphill, downhill and breaking greens more effectively
- How to putt with better speed and distance control so that you never 3-putt ever again!
You’ll also get to send in any questions or challenges you have before the Workshop so we can tailor the sessions with your requirements in mind and ensure that your Short Game improvement is permanent.
After the Short Game Mastery Class each day, we’ll play 18 holes of Golf on the beautiful Mt Broughton Golf Course – reputedly one of the best courses in Australia, which will also double as a two day golf tournament.
The Golf University Short Game Mastery Workshop is Limited to ONLY 25 Players
Guaranteeing you receive highly personalized attention.
Register below to avoid disappointment!
Dates / Times:
Sunday February 14, 2016
Class starts at: 9am
Golf Tournament starts at: 11.30am – 4pm
Monday February 15, 2016
Class starts at: 9am
Golf Tournament starts at: 11.30am – 4pm
Prize Presentation: 4pm
Mt Broughton Golf & Country Club
Mount Broughton is a naturally beautiful course and is reputedly one of the best courses in Australia. Sweeping rye grasses and the course’s natural waterways, lush greens and wide undulating fairways, creates an incredible vista. Abundant wildlife inhabits the course adding to the magnificent atmosphere.
Kater Road, Suttons Forest, NSW 2577
Golf University Workshop / Tournament : $440
- 2 day Golf University Short Game Mastery Workshop
- 2 Rounds of Golf with shared cart
- Tournament Entry
How to Register:
Click Here To Pay Online (a 2.6% Credit Card Fee will apply)
For other enquiries contact 1300 886 127
Only 25 playing spots are available so BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment!
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Cancellation Policy – As we have to pay and organise the golf coaches, courses and facilities in advance, if you need to cancel your registration with in 7 days we cannot refund your money. It is highly recommended that all participants organize Travel Insurance to cover any costs of event, air fare and accommodation bookings relating to the workshops – if you have any concerns please enquire at the time of your booking.
2) Do I need an official handicap to participate? No – the emphasis of the workshops / tournaments is on learning (more than the tournament itself – which is more about keeping you focused on what you have learned and playing on great golf courses) so you do not need an official handicap – If you do not have a handicap we will make one up for you for the tournament.
3) I have only just started playing golf recently, can I still register and will the workshops be relevant to me? Absolutely the workshops are all about learning and growing as a golfer and all tuition will be applicable to all levels – we will also aim to match you up with playing partners of similar playing ability in the tournament.
4) What is your wet weather policy? The workshops will go ahead regardless of weather (so bring wet weather gear) but if the course is unplayable for the tournament component the golf course / resort will usually give a credit to either play the course at a later date / or a refund – depending on the terms and conditions of the course being played. *Because each course is different and if you are still concerned please ask at the time of booking and we will finalise the weather policy with the course at the time.
5) What is the ratio of coaches to students? This is decided depending on the number of registrations. We want you to receive as much value from and time with the coach as possible so usually if we get more than 16 students we will aim to get another coach, however Golf University reserves the right to decide this if and when we choose is appropriate.
6) What if I am a member at the golf course you are running the workshop(s) – do I have to pay for the green fee component? Usually the golf course will refund the golf rounds component (minus golf cart – depending on their memberships arrangement) – please ask at the time of booking if you are a member and we will check with the golf course and then invoice you appropriately.
7) What happens if the workshop / tournament is cancelled? Obviously our intent is for the workshop(s) never to be cancelled but if we do not get the forecasted numbers (or there are any unforeseen circumstances) we will make a call at least 7 days prior to the workshop. It is highly recommended that all participants organize Travel Insurance to cover any air fare or accommodation bookings relating to the workshops and we would refund any workshop or green fees (depending on the golf courses terms and conditions) – if you have any concerns please enquire at the time of your booking.
8) If I register as an Early Bird, when do I get my bonus videos? A link to the bonus videos (which are view-able online via your computer, tablet or smart phone) will be sent to you in an email within a week of the workshop – there will also be other opportunities to buy other Golf University Skill Mastery Video Series at the workshops as a DVD and / or as online videos.