Are you sick of getting stuck in bunkers because you don’t know the correct technique to help you to get out of them?
Would you like to stop feeling embarrassed and start improving your scores and your handicap because you can get out of the bunker first time, every time?
Of course you would… we all would.
As part of this Golf University “Tip from the Pro” I videoed Golf University’s head coach, Lawrie Montague at Bali National Golf Club, in Bali, Indonesia, where he teaches us:
- The best technique to use to hit out of a bunker – especially when there’s deep sand and a steep face.
- The 2 most important (yet most misunderstood) aspects of any bunker shot
- The real reason why we should open the club face when in a bunker
- The absolutely critical element of the bunker shot swing we need to perform – especially when we are adding more loft to the club face
Which will ultimately…
- Allow us to feel more confident, consistent & in control of our bunker shots.
Watch this lesson below or go to https://youtu.be/zGPRa8AIkWc
Remember to subscribe to the Golf University Youtube Channel (& click the bell icon) so we can notify you every time a new episode is released Subscribe Here
Want to Lower Your Handicap by 4 Shots or More in 3 Months or Less?
Become a Member of our Search 4 Scratch Program and you’ll soon feel more Confident, Consistent and In Control of your game every time you play on the golf course..and ultimately you’ll also lower your handicap by 4 shots or more in 3 months or less!
For more information and to join visit www.Search4Scratch.tv/Search4ScratchProgram