Richard Coles has written in our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/GolfUniversity, mentioning he is an absolute beginner and wants an introduction to some of the fundamentals of golf: The grip, the stance, and proper alignment.
As part of Golf University’s weekly “Tip from the Pro” I videoed the director of golf at The Hills in Queenstown, New Zealand, Craig Palmer, where he teaches us:
- Why an athletic stance creates the opportunity for a great golf shot
- Why our weight should be evenly distributed across your feet
- How to align our body with the head of the golf club
- How to aim the club correctly
Which will ultimately…
- Allow us to ensure a good stance and proper alignment, creating a solid foundation for a great golf swing
To watch the “Tip from the Pro” click the Play Button in the video below.
Personal Invitation to join me at a Golf University Workshop / Tournament
If you love your golf and are committed to improving your game then I would love to personally invite you and your golfing friends to join me at one of our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments.
Our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments are held regularly at some of the great Golf Courses we have featured in the Golf Getaway shows.
I look forward to playing golf with you in person and having my golf experts helping you improve your game at the same time.
Until next episode
To the green in regulation!
Andrew “Mirror” McCombe